Want nothing more than a get away? Need an adventure and can’t find someone to journey with? The solution of course lies in travelling alone. Solo Travel is a liberating experience and a best chance for self-discovery. It stretches your comfort zone, one has the freedom to create their own schedule, be social and relax whenever they wish to.
But where to go? Get your bucket list ready if you want to feel the world away from its reality. Here are the top 5 destinations by Quick Forex for solo travel which would cost you less than an Iphone. Read on to inspire the backpacker in you for these kickass international destinations at a shoestring budget.
Topping the charts is the world renowned destination – Thailand. Known to most as the ‘land of smiles’, Thailand is known for its friendly hospitality and have the happiest people in the world residing there. It’s impossible not to love Thailand. Indulge in the beaches, mountains, culture, outdoor adventures, FOOD, oh the food…in the right kind of budget.
Thailand has a lot to offer from the high end party at Bangkok to beautiful beaches and tropical jungles and the mind soothing Buddhist monastery. There are plenty of chances to meet other like-minded travelers. The country is a well-worn destination on the backpacking trail. Thailand is great choice for solo travelers as overall known for being very cheap. A good choice if you want to get away on a budget.
And with Quick Forex sitting on your shoulder as a guiding angel for all travelers one need not need to worry. You can check out our exclusive hotels and deals.
Interesting Tips: Explore the “tuk-tuk ride”, under-water world, floating market, Thailand’s famous “Som Tam” (Papaya Salad) and needless to say, the street shopping around Victoria’s monument in Bangkok.
- Bali, Indonesia
Bali is a spiritual place with yoga, spas, organic eateries and beaches. Rich in cultural heritage, indulge in Indonesia for its encouraging natural beauty and much more. It has a combination of both friendly, hospitable people and magnificently visual culture. Bali is Indonesia’s number one tourist attraction.
Why it’s so great:
- You wouldn’t be the only solo traveler in Bali and you would surely meet some amazing characters along the way.
- As a Hindu island, Bali is the perfect place for a relaxing and spiritual retreat.
- The mouth-watering three square warung (food stall) meals can cost as little as INR 120 per meal and Dining in decent local restaurants could cost INR 500-600 per day.
- The must visit places like Bali village cycling tour, spa treatment, water sports and volcano tour to which one surely wouldn’t want to give it a miss.
Interesting Tips: A shoestring traveler can spend as meager as INR 800 every day and still explore the picturesque island nation! In any case, confine yourself to choose wisely as budget accommodation is restricted. Furthermore flying from one island to another is significantly more costly.
At Quick Forex we strive to make travel an easy and memorable experience for everyone globally, bringing to you all the travel services at one platform allowing you to plan your travel in the most easiest and cost- friendly way.
Melbourne is a hot-spot travel destination, and it’s easy to see why! With its beautiful beaches and bustling city life attracts a lot of tourists. Ranked as one of the safest countries to travel to with its beautiful beaches and bustling city life. Australia is an adventure within itself.
It’s a great choice as many solo travelers go there. As an English-speaking country you won’t have to deal with a language barrier. The people are very laid back/ down to earth.
Why it’s a great choice:
Melbourne is incredibly easy to get around because you can walk or bike practically anywhere!
- Known for its artistic culture, award-winning food, live music and the best shopping in Australia, Melbourne is a lively city.
- With cozy café in the neighborhood and lush green parks Melbourne is an interesting choice among travelers.
- One can check out the many free festivals and indulge in the culture.
- It’s among the safest destination for solo women travelers.
You can check out the premium packages and customer first doorstep packages with Quick Forex when planning for Australia. You might give youself a better and exclusive deal which will make your experience with Melbourne more memorable and trilling.
- Hong Kong
Hong Kong is regarded as being one of the biggest cities in the world, but still it’s a great place to relax as it is full of “Zen moments,” with beautiful gardens and Tai Chi classes.
The former British colony, Hong Kong is a great place to start as it mixes both eastern and western culture. And because of the British heritage much of central Hong Kong speaks English thus saves one from language barrier.
Why it’s a great choice:
- Hong Kong is said to be among one of the safest cities in the world.
- There’s just so much to do! Whatever you like to do, and whatever you’d like to try, you’ll find it in Hong Kong.
- It is famous for a glitz lifestyle.
- Cheap eating joints where one can indulge in delicious market food, noodles and dumplings which cost less than INR 100.
- One can visit to Hong Kong Museum of Art, go hiking on the famous dragon’s back Trail, a must visit Lantau Island, Cheung Chau Island and the highlight markets
Interesting Tips: Explore the top shopping favorites – The Temple Street Night Market and HK’s Kitschy-cool street. For a better bargain try and say this: Tai Gwai la (It’s too expensive!)
With our competitively low currency exchange rates you might want to check out Quick Forex’s deals with before you plan to go for your memorable vacation.
Head here for a groovy and electrifying holiday experience.
When one think of Malaysia and you shall begin to imagine turquoise waters, stunning beaches and pleasant climate. Malaysia is like a best of both worlds, with the wild jungles of Borneo and the space-age high-rise of Kuala Lumpur. One of the major tourist hubs in Southeast Asia, Malaysia is the perfect ideal destination for travelers. It is among the top solo destination in Asia.
Malaysia has a well-developed reputation for being a safe, stable and a conservative Muslim country. It has a trademark of an exotic picture square for solo travellers.
Why it’s so great:
- Malaysia is a technologically advanced area of Asia, so things generally work well on schedule.
- The year is filled with colorful and exhilarating experiences including various festivals and events.
- Explore and indulge in various eatery and local markets.
- The must visit places and things to do in Malaysia- Day tour to Elephant Orphanage Sanctuary, dinner along Singapore river, Chinatown Trishaw night tour, Batu Caves and temple tour and the most famous Petronas Towers.
Quick Forex is one of India’s premier online foreign exchange solutions provider, designed to suit the requirements of travel enthusiasts, who cherish quick & easy modes of availing currency queries. It is the one stop solution for all your travel needs! From Hotels, Air Tickets, Visa, Overseas Education, Non- business financial transfers, customized Luxury Travel packages to Foreign Exchange, we have all the solutions. We promise to welcome you to the terrific travel world with our global presence. Our main aim is customer satisfaction. Thus, check out the exclusive Quick Forex deals and make your travel the most trilling and memorable experience of your life.
“One stop solution for all your travel needs, Quick Forex…!”